Foundation Repair for Texas City, Texas
On May 17, 1893, the Texas City Improvement Company filed the first townsite plat, seeing that the area had potential as a major port. The same year the post office was established.
In 1905, the federal government opened a customs house in Texas City as it was now an attractive port.
Do You Have A Foundation Issue in Texas City, Texas?
Have you found noticeable signs of structural damage to your home or business, that may include:
· Hairline fractures or cracks (vertical, horizontal or zigzagging)
· Sloping, sagging or buckling of foundation floors or walls
· Ruptures or gaps
· Crumbling or flaking (of the concrete)
· Moisture (including pooling water, mold and stains)
· Or other concerning issues
Then call us today at 281-334-8810 or click here for someone to contact you.