Foundation Repair for Pasadena, Texas
Pasadena was founded in 1893 by John H. Burnett of Galveston. Because of its lush vegetation the site was named for Pasadena, California. The La Porte, Houston and Northern Railroad was built through the townsite in 1894 and opened the area for development as a farming community.
After the Galveston hurricane of 1900 Clara Barton, of the American Red Cross, purchased 1½ million strawberry plants for Gulf Coast farmers. Pasadena quickly established itself as the strawberry capital of the region. In addition to strawberries, the Pasadena farmers sold cantaloupes, cape jasmine flowers, cucumbers, and other produce.
Do You Have A Foundation Issue in Pasadena, Texas?
Have you found noticeable signs of structural damage to your home or business, that may include:
· Hairline fractures or cracks (vertical, horizontal or zigzagging)
· Sloping, sagging or buckling of foundation floors or walls
· Ruptures or gaps
· Crumbling or flaking (of the concrete)
· Moisture (including pooling water, mold and stains)
· Or other concerning issues
Then call us today at 281-334-8810 or click here for someone to contact you.