Foundation Repair for Nassau Bay, Texas
Nassau Bay was developed by the Ernest W. Roe Company from the former Spirit of 1776 Ranch of Col. Raymond Pearson. Construction on the 570-acre community began in 1962 bulding several stores, some 15 office buildings, 400 apartments, and 1,000 homes. Marinas, parks, a private club, a hotel, a hospital, a bank, and a shopping center followed.
Do You Have A Foundation Issue in Nassau Bay, Texas?
Have you found noticeable signs of structural damage to your home or business, that may include:
· Hairline fractures or cracks (vertical, horizontal or zigzagging)
· Sloping, sagging or buckling of foundation floors or walls
· Ruptures or gaps
· Crumbling or flaking (of the concrete)
· Moisture (including pooling water, mold and stains)
· Or other concerning issues
Then call us today at 281-334-8810 or click here for someone to contact you.