Foundation Repair for Magnolia, Texas
Magnolia was first settled in the late 1840s and named Mink's Prairie for one of the early settlers; its name had been shortened to Mink by 1850. On September 3, 1885, a post office was established at Mink with John F. Dobbs as postmaster. The community's population was twenty-five by 1900. In 1902, when the International-Great Northern Railroad built a line through the area, the town moved to its present location. The railroad named it Melton, in honor of Jim Melton, a large landowner in the county, but the United States Post Office confused it with Milton. Consequently it was renamed Magnolia for the magnolia trees in the bottoms of adjacent Mill Creek and granted a post office in 1903.
Do You Have A Foundation Issue in Magnolia, Texas?
Have you found noticeable signs of structural damage to your home or business, that may include:
· Hairline fractures or cracks (vertical, horizontal or zigzagging)
· Sloping, sagging or buckling of foundation floors or walls
· Ruptures or gaps
· Crumbling or flaking (of the concrete)
· Moisture (including pooling water, mold and stains)
· Or other concerning issues
Then call us today at 281-334-8810 or click here for someone to contact you.