Foundation Repair for La Porte, Texas
La Porte, founded in 1892, was established as a real estate venture by a group of men including A. M. and J. H. York, I. R. Holmes, and T. W. Lee, who chose the French word for "door" as its name. During the 1920s and 1930s La Porte gained national attention because of Sylvan Beach Amusement Park, where a number of big bands, including those of Rudy Vallee, Phil Harris, and Benny Goodman, performed at dances and beauty contests.
Do You Have A Foundation Issue in La Porte, Texas?
Have you found noticeable signs of structural damage to your home or business, that may include:
· Hairline fractures or cracks (vertical, horizontal or zigzagging)
· Sloping, sagging or buckling of foundation floors or walls
· Ruptures or gaps
· Crumbling or flaking (of the concrete)
· Moisture (including pooling water, mold and stains)
· Or other concerning issues
Then call us today at 281-334-8810 or click here for someone to contact you.