Foundation Repair for Kemah, Texas
Kemah was established on the Texas and New Orleans Railroad about 1898 and called Evergreen; it was also known as Shell Siding in the period when the railroad hauled shell from the area. It was renamed Kemah, an Indian word meaning "facing the winds," for its position on the bay in 1907, when the post office opened, because the former name was already in use by another community.
Do You Have A Foundation Issue in Kemah, Texas?
Have you found noticeable signs of structural damage to your home or business, that may include:
· Hairline fractures or cracks (vertical, horizontal or zigzagging)
· Sloping, sagging or buckling of foundation floors or walls
· Ruptures or gaps
· Crumbling or flaking (of the concrete)
· Moisture (including pooling water, mold and stains)
· Or other concerning issues
Then call us today at 281-334-8810 or click here for someone to contact you.