Foundation Repair for Katy, Texas
Katy, first known as Cane Island, may have had its name taken from the Missouri, Kansas and Texas Railroad or from the name of the saloonkeeper's wife. William Eule introduced rice farming to the dry-land farmers in 1901, and rice replaced cotton, peanuts, and corn.
Do You Have A Foundation Issue in Katy, Texas?
Have you found noticeable signs of structural damage to your home or business, that may include:
· Hairline fractures or cracks (vertical, horizontal or zigzagging)
· Sloping, sagging or buckling of foundation floors or walls
· Ruptures or gaps
· Crumbling or flaking (of the concrete)
· Moisture (including pooling water, mold and stains)
· Or other concerning issues
Then call us today at 281-334-8810 or click here for someone to contact you.