Foundation Repair for Houston, Texas
On the heels of the Texas Revolution, two New York City real estate promoters, John Kirby Allen and Augustus Chapman Allen were seeking a location where they could begin building a great center of government and commerce. In August 1836, they purchased 6,642 acres of land $9,428 and named it Houston after Sam Houston, the hero of San Jacinto, whom the Allen brothers admired and anticipated to be the first President of the Republic of Texas.
Do You Have A Foundation Issue in Houston, Texas?
Have you found noticeable signs of structural damage to your home or business, that may include:
· Hairline fractures or cracks (vertical, horizontal or zigzagging)
· Sloping, sagging or buckling of foundation floors or walls
· Ruptures or gaps
· Crumbling or flaking (of the concrete)
· Moisture (including pooling water, mold and stains)
· Or other concerning issues
Then call us today at 281-334-8810 or click here for someone to contact you.