Foundation Repair for Highlands, Texas
Highlands, also known as Elena, is on the Missouri Pacific line north of State Highway 73 and west of Farm Road 2100 in the industrialized area of eastern Harris County. The community of roughly nine square miles was named Highlands because when it was founded, the east bank of the San Jacinto River, where it is located, was higher than the west.
Do You Have A Foundation Issue in Highlands, Texas?
Have you found noticeable signs of structural damage to your home or business, that may include:
· Hairline fractures or cracks (vertical, horizontal or zigzagging)
· Sloping, sagging or buckling of foundation floors or walls
· Ruptures or gaps
· Crumbling or flaking (of the concrete)
· Moisture (including pooling water, mold and stains)
· Or other concerning issues
Then call us today at 281-334-8810 or click here for someone to contact you.