Foundation Repair for El Lago, Texas
El Lago is on Taylor Lake, Clear Lake, and NASA Parkway (also called NASA Road 1 and Farm Road 528) in southeastern Harris County. The community was started in the 1950s, incorporated in 1961, and grew from a population of 750 in 1967 to 3,550 by 1975, as workers were drawn to the nearby Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center.
Do You Have A Foundation Issue in El Lago, Texas?
Have you found noticeable signs of structural damage to your home or business, that may include:
· Hairline fractures or cracks (vertical, horizontal or zigzagging)
· Sloping, sagging or buckling of foundation floors or walls
· Ruptures or gaps
· Crumbling or flaking (of the concrete)
· Moisture (including pooling water, mold and stains)
· Or other concerning issues
Then call us today at 281-334-8810 or click here for someone to contact you.