Foundation Repair for Deer Park, Texas
Deer Park, in the industrial section of central Harris County, was named for the private park for deer that formerly occupied the site. The subdivision was established in 1893 and was the site of a Galveston, Harrisburg and San Antonio Railway station by about 1894. A Deer Park post office was established in 1893, discontinued in 1919, and reestablished in 1930. In 1896 the community had a population of forty, a hotel, a general store, and three resident carpenters. By 1946, however, the area began to flourish, as Deer Park became the site of refineries and toluol plants for the production of TNT. The local Shell plant alone produced ten million gallons of toluol annually.
Do You Have A Foundation Issue in Deer Park, Texas?
Have you found noticeable signs of structural damage to your home or business, that may include:
· Hairline fractures or cracks (vertical, horizontal or zigzagging)
· Sloping, sagging or buckling of foundation floors or walls
· Ruptures or gaps
· Crumbling or flaking (of the concrete)
· Moisture (including pooling water, mold and stains)
· Or other concerning issues
Then call us today at 281-334-8810 or click here for someone to contact you.