Foundation Repair for Bacliff, Texas
Bacliff is on Farm Road 646 and Galveston Bay sixteen miles northwest of Galveston in north central Galveston County. Originally a summer weekend resort, the community was known as Clifton-by-the-Sea until the late 1940s, name switched to Bacliff after the post office was established in 1961.
Do You Have A Foundation Issue in Bacliff, Texas?
Have you found noticeable signs of structural damage to your home or business, that may include:
· Hairline fractures or cracks (vertical, horizontal or zigzagging)
· Sloping, sagging or buckling of foundation floors or walls
· Ruptures or gaps
· Crumbling or flaking (of the concrete)
· Moisture (including pooling water, mold and stains)
· Or other concerning issues
Then call us today at 281-334-8810 or click here for someone to contact you.